Basic Gaming is a prerequisite to Advanced Gaming.
Mandatory training for all Gaming Managers, Advanced Gaming is approved by Consumer and Business Services (CBS). This training includes role plays to equip staff with the right tools to handle problematic gambling behavior.
- Identifying problem gambling behaviour
- Automated risk monitoring
- Setting pre-commitment limits
- Regulatory and Industry bodies
- Monitoring systems
- Identification and intervention
Assessment: Participants must demonstrate competence and understanding of advance gaming duties in a written assessment. If you have literacy difficulties then a trainer may be available to assist you with a verbal assessment.
To work in a Gaming room employers prefer you to have Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA).