Q: Can anyone do your courses?
Q: How long are the courses?
Q: Where is the training delivered?
Q: Why do I need to create a Unique Student Identifier (USI)?
Q: What is the requirement to work in a Gaming room?
Q: Do I need to have completed a Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) course to work in a bottle shop or volunteer at a club?
Q: Why would I have to do Use Hygienic Practices for Food Safety?
Licensed Club Industry Training Foundation Inc.
ABN 77 376 822 172