Complete Hospitality Training Skills have been busy re-modeling our Henley Beach Road training room.
CHTS will take every measure to ensure that we are doing the best we can to protect us all from possible exposure to COVID-19. In addition to signage, hand sanitiser, disposable paper towel facilities, smaller class sizes and 1.5 metre distancing.
CHTS has implemented the following:
· * A digital forehead temperature check for all students upon entry to the training room, should a student register a temperature of 37.5° or higher, they MUST NOT be allowed in the training area.
· * Prior to all training sessions, a COVID SAFE slide will be shown as a reminder to all - have you in the last 14 days, been in direct/indirect contact with a suspected positive case or have flu like symptoms such as ( but not limited to) a fever, cough or sore throat.
· * If a student presents with flu like symptoms to a training session, or is simply unwell, the facilitator must alert admin staff who will then handle the situation accordingly.
· * Students will be advised upon enrolment to bring their own pen. In the event a student has forgotten, spare pens will be available, however, they must be sanitised before re-use.
· * Only COVID SAFE posters will be displayed in the foyer with a laminated notice on both tables advising students to sanitise their hands frequently throughout the day. All magazines and business cards have been removed to minimise cross-contamination.
· * More distance has been placed between the facilitators table and students.
· * Students are not to refill 'keep cups' or water bottles from taps/water bubble or coffee machine. They MUST use disposable cups provided.
· * During breaks and after training sessions, the training room, toilets and 'touch points' will be sanitised by CHTS admin staff.
It's important for us all to feel safe in these times.
We look forward to assisting you with your training requirments.
The team at CHTS.
Dee, Marilyn and Ally
|Tags:Complete Hospitality Training Skills|